Virtualization 2.0: Where the Sidewalk Ends
Feb 01, 2008 By Kevin Epstein
With VMware launching an IPO with no peak in sight and XenSource a red-hot acquisition by Citrix, it's clear that server virtualization is the flavor of the moment. But, additional challenges are faced by all hypervisor vendors and users: performance and connectivity to local data networks and to storage. The answer? Virtualization 2.0—infrastructure virtualization.
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- Rogue Wave Software's Zend Server