Virtualization 2.0: Where the Sidewalk Ends
Feb 01, 2008 By Kevin Epstein
With VMware launching an IPO with no peak in sight and XenSource a red-hot acquisition by Citrix, it's clear that server virtualization is the flavor of the moment. But, additional challenges are faced by all hypervisor vendors and users: performance and connectivity to local data networks and to storage. The answer? Virtualization 2.0—infrastructure virtualization.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Peppermint 7 Released
- Sony Settles in Linux Battle
- Libarchive Security Flaw Discovered
- Client-Side Performance
- Maru OS Brings Debian to Your Phone
- Profiles and RC Files
- Snappy Moves to New Platforms
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x
- Git 2.9 Released