Virtualization 2.0: Where the Sidewalk Ends
Feb 01, 2008 By Kevin Epstein
With VMware launching an IPO with no peak in sight and XenSource a red-hot acquisition by Citrix, it's clear that server virtualization is the flavor of the moment. But, additional challenges are faced by all hypervisor vendors and users: performance and connectivity to local data networks and to storage. The answer? Virtualization 2.0—infrastructure virtualization.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server