Virtualization 2.0: Where the Sidewalk Ends
Feb 01, 2008 By Kevin Epstein
With VMware launching an IPO with no peak in sight and XenSource a red-hot acquisition by Citrix, it's clear that server virtualization is the flavor of the moment. But, additional challenges are faced by all hypervisor vendors and users: performance and connectivity to local data networks and to storage. The answer? Virtualization 2.0—infrastructure virtualization.
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script