Virtualize a Server with Minimal Downtime
Feb 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
When it's time to convert a physical machine to a virtual one, use these steps to make the move safely and with a small maintenance window.
Kyle Rankin is a VP of engineering operations at Final, Inc., the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal. Follow him @kylerankin.
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- LiveCode Ltd.'s LiveCode
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script