Virtualize a Server with Minimal Downtime
Feb 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
When it's time to convert a physical machine to a virtual one, use these steps to make the move safely and with a small maintenance window.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!