Digging Up Dirt in the DNS Hierarchy, Part II
Feb 01, 2008 By Ron Aitchison
The examples used here were not invented. This article is really, really scary.
Ron Aitchison is the author of Pro DNS and BIND and loves nothing better than using dig to uncover bizarre DNS configurations. One day, real soon now, he is going to get a real life.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites