Digging Up Dirt in the DNS Hierarchy, Part II
Feb 01, 2008 By Ron Aitchison
The examples used here were not invented. This article is really, really scary.
Ron Aitchison is the author of Pro DNS and BIND and loves nothing better than using dig to uncover bizarre DNS configurations. One day, real soon now, he is going to get a real life.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- RSS Feeds
- Numerical Python
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation