Security in Qtopia Phones
for applications that are granted access to the Bluetooth domain.
I won't go into the gory details of creating LIDS policies, but more information can be found at the LIDS Web site (lids.org) and in the Trolltech documentation (doc.trolltech.com/qtopia4.3/sxe.html).
SXE and LIDS can make your Linux phone more enjoyable and worry-free by giving you the confidence that untrusted applications you download will do only the things they are allowed to do.
Lorn Potter works for Trolltech as a Software Engineer in the Systems Group, MES. He is an American who lives in sunny Brisbane, Australia, with his Australian wife, two-year-old son and newborn daughter. He was previously the Qtopia Community Manager and has been developing open-source software for seven years. He also has worked as a musician, sound engineer and snow ski-bum in Colorado, Alaska and Upper Michigan.
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- SISAL: A Safe and Efficient Language for Numerical Calculations
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Viooz+HD~Watch Edge of Tomorrow Online Full Movie Streaming Free
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!