Work the Shell - Solve: a Command-Line Calculator
Dec 01, 2007 By Dave Taylor
Use bc as a quick-and-dirty command-line utility.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Vivaldi Technologies Vivaldi Web Browser
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Nightfall on Linux
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- When BirdCam Goes Mainstream
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script