Paranoid Penguin - Get a Clue with WebGoat
The OWASP Web site contains much more information about WebGoat, WebScarab and Web security in general. You may find the WebGoat User and Install Guide, located in the WebGoat section, especially useful. Be safe!
The Open Web Application Security Project home page, with links to its WebGoat, WebScarab, OWASP Top 10 and OWASP Guide Projects: www.owasp.org.
The Paros home page, where you can download the free Paros local Web proxy: www.parosproxy.org.
Russ Herrold's “HowTo Install Java on CentOS 4 and CentOS 5”: wiki.centos.org/HowTos/JavaOnCentOS.
Jan K. Labanowski's “Sun Java 6 Development Kit on Fedora Core 7”: ccl.net/cca/software/SOURCES/JAVA/JSDK-1.6.
Mick Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development