Paranoid Penguin - Get a Clue with WebGoat
The OWASP Web site contains much more information about WebGoat, WebScarab and Web security in general. You may find the WebGoat User and Install Guide, located in the WebGoat section, especially useful. Be safe!
The Open Web Application Security Project home page, with links to its WebGoat, WebScarab, OWASP Top 10 and OWASP Guide Projects: www.owasp.org.
The Paros home page, where you can download the free Paros local Web proxy: www.parosproxy.org.
Russ Herrold's “HowTo Install Java on CentOS 4 and CentOS 5”: wiki.centos.org/HowTos/JavaOnCentOS.
Jan K. Labanowski's “Sun Java 6 Development Kit on Fedora Core 7”: ccl.net/cca/software/SOURCES/JAVA/JSDK-1.6.
Mick Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development