Paranoid Penguin - Get a Clue with WebGoat
The OWASP Web site contains much more information about WebGoat, WebScarab and Web security in general. You may find the WebGoat User and Install Guide, located in the WebGoat section, especially useful. Be safe!
The Open Web Application Security Project home page, with links to its WebGoat, WebScarab, OWASP Top 10 and OWASP Guide Projects: www.owasp.org.
The Paros home page, where you can download the free Paros local Web proxy: www.parosproxy.org.
Russ Herrold's “HowTo Install Java on CentOS 4 and CentOS 5”: wiki.centos.org/HowTos/JavaOnCentOS.
Jan K. Labanowski's “Sun Java 6 Development Kit on Fedora Core 7”: ccl.net/cca/software/SOURCES/JAVA/JSDK-1.6.
Mick Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds