At the Forge - Facebook
This month, we saw how we can basically connect a Web application on our server with Facebook, displaying the output inside a Facebook page. Next month, we'll look at how our Web application can access information from Facebook, interacting with the Facebook database in a number of different ways.
Reuven M. Lerner, a longtime Web/database developer and consultant, is a PhD candidate in learning sciences at Northwestern University, studying on-line learning communities. He recently returned (with his wife and three children) to their home in Modi'in, Israel, after four years in the Chicago area.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- The Usability of GNOME
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database