Work the Shell - Keeping Score in <emphasis>Yahtzee</emphasis>
Nov 01, 2007 By Dave Taylor
Push an array sort out to the sort function instead of writing a sort routine.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie