Cooking with Linux - Your Voice, Forever Etched in Electrons
Marcel Gagné is an award-winning writer living in Waterloo, Ontario. He is the author of the all-new Moving to Free Software, his sixth book from Addison-Wesley. He also makes regular television appearances as Call for Help's Linux guy. Marcel is also a pilot, a past Top-40 disc jockey, writes science fiction and fantasy, and folds a mean Origami T-Rex. He can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can discover lots of other things (including great Wine links) from his Web site at www.marcelgagne.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
2 hours 20 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 40 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
8 hours 12 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
13 hours 15 min ago
13 hours 34 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
13 hours 59 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
14 hours 13 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
19 hours 52 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
20 hours 26 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
20 hours 55 min ago