Create a Linux VPN for a Nokia E61 with Openswan
Symbian Signed: symbiansigned.com
Symbian SDK on Unix HOWTO: www.koeniglich.de/sdk2unix/symbian_sdk_on_unix.html
Nokia VPN Client How-To: pipip.de/index.php?section=other&sub=nokia_vpn_en
Wine and MFC42.DLL: bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4461
“Single Packet Authorization” by Michael Rash (Linux Journal, April 2007): www.linuxjournal.com/article/9565
Ben Martin has been working on filesystems for more than ten years. He is currently working toward a PhD combining Semantic Filesystems with Formal Concept Analysis to improve human-filesystem interaction.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script