Create a Linux VPN for a Nokia E61 with Openswan
Symbian Signed: symbiansigned.com
Symbian SDK on Unix HOWTO: www.koeniglich.de/sdk2unix/symbian_sdk_on_unix.html
Nokia VPN Client How-To: pipip.de/index.php?section=other&sub=nokia_vpn_en
Wine and MFC42.DLL: bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4461
“Single Packet Authorization” by Michael Rash (Linux Journal, April 2007): www.linuxjournal.com/article/9565
Ben Martin has been working on filesystems for more than ten years. He is currently working toward a PhD combining Semantic Filesystems with Formal Concept Analysis to improve human-filesystem interaction.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- rsync, Part II
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I