Work the Shell - Displaying Image Directories in Apache, Part II
May 01, 2007 By Dave Taylor
Get the Apache images in thumbnails by putting everything in a for loop.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.
- An Introduction to OpenSSL Programming, Part I of II
- Highly Available LDAP
- Developing for the Atmel AVR Microcontroller on Linux
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking