The Aptana IDE for Ajax Development
The use of Eclipse can be a polarizing factor.
Using Aptana breakpoint debugging with Ajax XMLHttpRequest calls is not simple.
Sometimes things become a little slow, even on grunty hardware.
Debug mode sometimes requires that you restart Aptana to recover.
Aptana Screen Casts: www.aptana.tv
Fedora Eclipse: sources.redhat.com/eclipse
Linux Installation Issues: www.aptana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=134
Installing Aptana on Linux: www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Installing_Aptana_on_Linux
Mozilla Issue and Aptana: www.aptana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=169&view=next
Using the Ajax Monitor View (although there's no information about getting around the permission problem for Aptana Web server sessions): www.aptana.com/docs/index.php/Using_the_AJAX_Monitor_View
Interview with Paul Colton, Founder of Aptana: playbacktime.com/2006/08/30/interview-paul-colton-founder-of-aptana-ajax-web20
Ben Martin has been working on filesystems for more than ten years. He is currently working toward a PhD on combining Semantic Filesystems with Formal Concept Analysis to improve human-filesystem interaction.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: Let's Make Music Together
- Two Pi R
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
13 hours 51 min ago
- Thanks for clearing that up.
19 hours 15 min ago
- Nice coding on the cake. I
1 day 6 hours ago
- Baker's identity
1 day 11 hours ago
- Uber jealous
1 day 16 hours ago
- Reality is disapointing
2 days 3 hours ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
2 days 5 hours ago
- Services on GlusterFS
2 days 6 hours ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 days 7 hours ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
2 days 8 hours ago