Quick Takes - Coyote Point Equalizer E550si Load Balancer
Coyote Point Equalizer E550si
Coyote Point Systems: www.coyotepoint.com.
Pricing starts at $10,995 US.
Unlimited numbers of virtual clusters.
Up to 128 servers per cluster.
Number of concurrent connections: approximately 10,000,000.
Ports: 1-10/100, 20-10/100/1000.
Logan G. Harbaugh is a freelance reviewer and IT consultant located in Redding, California. He has been working in IT for almost 20 years, and has written two books on networking, as well as articles for most of the major computer publications.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Three More Lessons
- Django Models and Migrations
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile