Paddy Sreenivasan is VP of engineering and cofounder of Zmanda.
Nathan A. Good lives in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota. He is a software developer, system administrator and author. He has written and co-written several books and articles on open-source technologies.
Allan Kent is a born and bred South African and still lives and works in Cape Town. He has been programming in various languages and on diverse platforms for more than 20 years. He's currently the head of technology at Saatchi & Saatchi Cape Town.
Dave Taylor is a longtime UNIX and Linux geek and runs the popular www.AskDaveTaylor.comtech support blog. His book Wicked Cool Shell Scripts can be found at www.intuitive.com/wickedand the entire library of scripts at www.intuitive.com/wicked/wicked-cool-shell-script-library.shtml.
Linux Journal pays $100 for reader-contributed tech tips we publish. Send your tips and contact information to email@example.com.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)