Paddy Sreenivasan is VP of engineering and cofounder of Zmanda.
Nathan A. Good lives in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota. He is a software developer, system administrator and author. He has written and co-written several books and articles on open-source technologies.
Allan Kent is a born and bred South African and still lives and works in Cape Town. He has been programming in various languages and on diverse platforms for more than 20 years. He's currently the head of technology at Saatchi & Saatchi Cape Town.
Dave Taylor is a longtime UNIX and Linux geek and runs the popular www.AskDaveTaylor.comtech support blog. His book Wicked Cool Shell Scripts can be found at www.intuitive.com/wickedand the entire library of scripts at www.intuitive.com/wicked/wicked-cool-shell-script-library.shtml.
Linux Journal pays $100 for reader-contributed tech tips we publish. Send your tips and contact information to email@example.com.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS