Paddy Sreenivasan is VP of engineering and cofounder of Zmanda.
Nathan A. Good lives in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota. He is a software developer, system administrator and author. He has written and co-written several books and articles on open-source technologies.
Allan Kent is a born and bred South African and still lives and works in Cape Town. He has been programming in various languages and on diverse platforms for more than 20 years. He's currently the head of technology at Saatchi & Saatchi Cape Town.
Dave Taylor is a longtime UNIX and Linux geek and runs the popular www.AskDaveTaylor.comtech support blog. His book Wicked Cool Shell Scripts can be found at www.intuitive.com/wickedand the entire library of scripts at www.intuitive.com/wicked/wicked-cool-shell-script-library.shtml.
Linux Journal pays $100 for reader-contributed tech tips we publish. Send your tips and contact information to email@example.com.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration