Paddy Sreenivasan is VP of engineering and cofounder of Zmanda.
Nathan A. Good lives in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota. He is a software developer, system administrator and author. He has written and co-written several books and articles on open-source technologies.
Allan Kent is a born and bred South African and still lives and works in Cape Town. He has been programming in various languages and on diverse platforms for more than 20 years. He's currently the head of technology at Saatchi & Saatchi Cape Town.
Dave Taylor is a longtime UNIX and Linux geek and runs the popular www.AskDaveTaylor.comtech support blog. His book Wicked Cool Shell Scripts can be found at www.intuitive.com/wickedand the entire library of scripts at www.intuitive.com/wicked/wicked-cool-shell-script-library.shtml.
Linux Journal pays $100 for reader-contributed tech tips we publish. Send your tips and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Returning Values from Bash Functions