Work the Shell - Analyzing Your Search Keywords
Feb 01, 2007 By Dave Taylor
Screen the unwanted results out of your access log searches.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation