Work the Shell - Analyzing Your Search Keywords
Feb 01, 2007 By Dave Taylor
Screen the unwanted results out of your access log searches.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Dialog: An Introductory Tutorial
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Why Python?
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- Examining Load Average