Cooking with Linux - It's About Time!
Chef Marcel also recommends that you visit www.marcelgagne.com/clocks.html for links to even more great Linux clocks.
And now, that time is officially upon us. With all these clocks, there is no way to escape the reality of closing time, and there are still so many clocks to explore. Please, raise your glasses and let us all drink to one another's health. A votre santé Bon appétit!
Resources for this article: /article/9456.
Marcel Gagné is an award-winning writer living in Waterloo, Ontario. He is the author of Moving to Ubuntu Linux, his fifth book from Addison-Wesley. He also makes regular television appearances as Call for Help's Linux guy. Marcel is also a pilot, a past Top-40 disc jockey, writes science fiction and fantasy, and folds a mean Origami T-Rex. He can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. You can discover lots of other things (including great Wine links) from his Web site at www.marcelgagne.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 25 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 46 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 18 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 21 min ago
14 hours 40 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
15 hours 5 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 18 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
20 hours 57 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 32 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
22 hours 40 sec ago