Cooking with Linux - It's About Time!
Chef Marcel also recommends that you visit www.marcelgagne.com/clocks.html for links to even more great Linux clocks.
And now, that time is officially upon us. With all these clocks, there is no way to escape the reality of closing time, and there are still so many clocks to explore. Please, raise your glasses and let us all drink to one another's health. A votre santé Bon appétit!
Resources for this article: /article/9456.
Marcel Gagné is an award-winning writer living in Waterloo, Ontario. He is the author of Moving to Ubuntu Linux, his fifth book from Addison-Wesley. He also makes regular television appearances as Call for Help's Linux guy. Marcel is also a pilot, a past Top-40 disc jockey, writes science fiction and fantasy, and folds a mean Origami T-Rex. He can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can discover lots of other things (including great Wine links) from his Web site at www.marcelgagne.com.
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting