Resources for “Running Network Services under User-Mode Linux, Part II”
Rusty Russell's comprehensive User-Mode Linux HOWTO: user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/UserModeLinux-HOWTO.html
Nagafix Ltd.'s download site, where you can obtain root filesystem images, maintained with current security patches, for a variety of Linux distributions: uml.nagafix.co.uk
The Free Operating Systems Zoo, where you can download root filesystem images for a variety of Linux distributions (and other OSes too, but remember that User-Mode Linux only supports Linux guests): www.oszoo.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
David Cannings' excellent article “Networking UML Using Bridging”: edeca.net/articles/bridging
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Days Between Dates?
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!