Resources for “Running Network Services under User-Mode Linux, Part II”
Rusty Russell's comprehensive User-Mode Linux HOWTO: user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/UserModeLinux-HOWTO.html
Nagafix Ltd.'s download site, where you can obtain root filesystem images, maintained with current security patches, for a variety of Linux distributions: uml.nagafix.co.uk
The Free Operating Systems Zoo, where you can download root filesystem images for a variety of Linux distributions (and other OSes too, but remember that User-Mode Linux only supports Linux guests): www.oszoo.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
David Cannings' excellent article “Networking UML Using Bridging”: edeca.net/articles/bridging
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds