Resources for “Running Network Services under User-Mode Linux, Part II”
Rusty Russell's comprehensive User-Mode Linux HOWTO: user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/UserModeLinux-HOWTO.html
Nagafix Ltd.'s download site, where you can obtain root filesystem images, maintained with current security patches, for a variety of Linux distributions: uml.nagafix.co.uk
The Free Operating Systems Zoo, where you can download root filesystem images for a variety of Linux distributions (and other OSes too, but remember that User-Mode Linux only supports Linux guests): www.oszoo.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
David Cannings' excellent article “Networking UML Using Bridging”: edeca.net/articles/bridging
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk