Resources for “Running Network Services under User-Mode Linux, Part II”
Rusty Russell's comprehensive User-Mode Linux HOWTO: user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/UserModeLinux-HOWTO.html
Nagafix Ltd.'s download site, where you can obtain root filesystem images, maintained with current security patches, for a variety of Linux distributions: uml.nagafix.co.uk
The Free Operating Systems Zoo, where you can download root filesystem images for a variety of Linux distributions (and other OSes too, but remember that User-Mode Linux only supports Linux guests): www.oszoo.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
David Cannings' excellent article “Networking UML Using Bridging”: edeca.net/articles/bridging
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers