Archiving and Compression
Oct 23, 2006 By Scott Granneman
Chapter 8 from Scott Granneman's new book "Linux Phrasebook", the pocket guide every linux user needs. Linux Phrasebook offers a concise reference that, like a language phrasebook, can be used "in the street." The book goes straight to practical Linux uses, providing immediate solutions for day-to-day tasks.
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud