Archiving and Compression
Oct 23, 2006 By Scott Granneman
Chapter 8 from Scott Granneman's new book "Linux Phrasebook", the pocket guide every linux user needs. Linux Phrasebook offers a concise reference that, like a language phrasebook, can be used "in the street." The book goes straight to practical Linux uses, providing immediate solutions for day-to-day tasks.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator