Extract and Parse ODF Files with Python
The OASIS Open Document Format specification and related information is available for download from www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office.
The documentation for tags in the content.xml file can be found at www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=office.
Download Python from www.python.org.
Python in a Nutshell, Alex Martelli: O'Reilly, 2003.
Python and XML, Christopher A. Jones and Fred Drake, Jr.: O'Reilly, 2001.
XML Pocket Reference, 3rd edition, Simon St. Laurent and Michael Fitzgerald: O'Reilly, 2005.
Kamran Husain has been working with software for 20 years. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Bruce Nikkel's Practical Forensic Imaging (No Starch Press)
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Progress on Privacy
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Radio Free Linux
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform