Extract and Parse ODF Files with Python
The OASIS Open Document Format specification and related information is available for download from www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office.
The documentation for tags in the content.xml file can be found at www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=office.
Download Python from www.python.org.
Python in a Nutshell, Alex Martelli: O'Reilly, 2003.
Python and XML, Christopher A. Jones and Fred Drake, Jr.: O'Reilly, 2001.
XML Pocket Reference, 3rd edition, Simon St. Laurent and Michael Fitzgerald: O'Reilly, 2005.
Kamran Husain has been working with software for 20 years. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- So girls had it better ?
48 min 30 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 8 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
6 hours 40 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
11 hours 43 min ago
12 hours 3 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
12 hours 28 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
12 hours 41 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
18 hours 20 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
18 hours 54 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
19 hours 23 min ago