Extract and Parse ODF Files with Python
The OASIS Open Document Format specification and related information is available for download from www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office.
The documentation for tags in the content.xml file can be found at www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=office.
Download Python from www.python.org.
Python in a Nutshell, Alex Martelli: O'Reilly, 2003.
Python and XML, Christopher A. Jones and Fred Drake, Jr.: O'Reilly, 2001.
XML Pocket Reference, 3rd edition, Simon St. Laurent and Michael Fitzgerald: O'Reilly, 2005.
Kamran Husain has been working with software for 20 years. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep