Ajax Application Design
At the same time, you might have noticed our HTML page contained a large number of functions that will be useful for a wide variety of Ajax applications. Starting next month, we will look at some of the open-source libraries that make it easier to create Ajax applications, allowing you to concentrate on the higher-level details.
Reuven M. Lerner, a longtime Web/database consultant, is a PhD candidate in Learning Sciences at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. He currently lives with his wife and three children in Skokie, Illinois. You can read his Weblog at altneuland.lerner.co.il.
- Secret Agent Man
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Own Your DNS Data
- Smoothwall Express
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- March 2017 Video Preview
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux