Work the Shell - Breaking Numbers Down
Dec 01, 2006 By Dave Taylor
A kilo of information on how to represent even giga numbers in a mega-useful way.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- This should be very helpful
22 min 57 sec ago
- As much as I share your point
2 hours 42 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
6 hours 14 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
6 hours 34 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
12 hours 6 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
17 hours 9 min ago
17 hours 29 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
17 hours 54 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
18 hours 7 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
23 hours 46 min ago