Integrating PHP and Perl
This article shows both sides of the PHP::Interpreter: using PHP in Perl and Perl in PHP. The module essentially allows a PHP programmer to extend the capabilities of PHP to enable it to do anything that CPAN allows Perl to do. It also allows a Perl programmer to use those features in PHP that are not yet mature or not implemented in Perl. By no means have I covered all of the PHP::Interpreter, and readers are encouraged to explore the official CPAN documentation of PHP::Interpreter.
Irfan Habib is an undergraduate student of software engineering at the National University of Sciences Technology. He has been deeply interested in Free and Open Source Software for years. He often comes across tasks for which he needs to pull together a solution really quickly, and Perl and PHP usually allow him to do that. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
43 min 52 sec ago
- This should be very helpful
1 hour 57 min ago
- As much as I share your point
4 hours 17 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
7 hours 49 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
8 hours 9 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
13 hours 41 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
18 hours 44 min ago
19 hours 3 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
19 hours 28 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
19 hours 42 min ago