Integrating PHP and Perl
This article shows both sides of the PHP::Interpreter: using PHP in Perl and Perl in PHP. The module essentially allows a PHP programmer to extend the capabilities of PHP to enable it to do anything that CPAN allows Perl to do. It also allows a Perl programmer to use those features in PHP that are not yet mature or not implemented in Perl. By no means have I covered all of the PHP::Interpreter, and readers are encouraged to explore the official CPAN documentation of PHP::Interpreter.
Irfan Habib is an undergraduate student of software engineering at the National University of Sciences Technology. He has been deeply interested in Free and Open Source Software for years. He often comes across tasks for which he needs to pull together a solution really quickly, and Perl and PHP usually allow him to do that. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Smith Charts for All