Integrating PHP and Perl
This article shows both sides of the PHP::Interpreter: using PHP in Perl and Perl in PHP. The module essentially allows a PHP programmer to extend the capabilities of PHP to enable it to do anything that CPAN allows Perl to do. It also allows a Perl programmer to use those features in PHP that are not yet mature or not implemented in Perl. By no means have I covered all of the PHP::Interpreter, and readers are encouraged to explore the official CPAN documentation of PHP::Interpreter.
Irfan Habib is an undergraduate student of software engineering at the National University of Sciences Technology. He has been deeply interested in Free and Open Source Software for years. He often comes across tasks for which he needs to pull together a solution really quickly, and Perl and PHP usually allow him to do that. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
|Preseeding Full Disk Encryption||Mar 16, 2017|
|William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)||Mar 15, 2017|
|GRUB Boot from ISO||Mar 14, 2017|
- Hodge Podge
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Flash ROMs with a Raspberry Pi
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)