Resources for “Linux and Open Source in Telecommunications”
CGL Initiative: www.osdl.org/lab_activities/carrier_grade_linux
CGL Registration: www.osdl.org/lab_activities/carrier_grade_linux/registration.html
CGL Development Guideline: www.osdl.org/lab_activities/carrier_grade_linux/spreadsheet.html
SA Forum: www.saforum.org
SCOPE Alliance: www.scope-alliance.org
“The Holy Grail of Networking”, Stuart Cohen, LinuxWorld Magazine, February 2006: linux.sys-con.com/read/182926.htm
“Carrier Grade Linux 3.0: Building Out and Looking Forward”, Bill Weinberg, Embedded Computing, May 2005: www.embedded-computing.com/pdfs/OSDL.May05.pdf
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration