Resources for “Linux and Open Source in Telecommunications”
CGL Initiative: www.osdl.org/lab_activities/carrier_grade_linux
CGL Registration: www.osdl.org/lab_activities/carrier_grade_linux/registration.html
CGL Development Guideline: www.osdl.org/lab_activities/carrier_grade_linux/spreadsheet.html
SA Forum: www.saforum.org
SCOPE Alliance: www.scope-alliance.org
“The Holy Grail of Networking”, Stuart Cohen, LinuxWorld Magazine, February 2006: linux.sys-con.com/read/182926.htm
“Carrier Grade Linux 3.0: Building Out and Looking Forward”, Bill Weinberg, Embedded Computing, May 2005: www.embedded-computing.com/pdfs/OSDL.May05.pdf
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment