Resources for “The Search for terrestrial Stupidity”
Sep 29, 2006 By Doc Searls
Tom Evslin's Blog: blog.tomevslin.com
Harvard's Berkman Center for Internet and Society: cyber.law.harvard.edu
David Isenberg's “Rise of the Stupid Network”: www.rageboy.com/stupidnet.html
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers