Cooking with Linux - The Dynamic Web: for Those Who Like to Watch
Sep 30, 2006 By Marcel Gagné
Nothing says dynamic like video, and some people out there are doing some amazing things. Of course, I know some people would rather sit back and watch all this action than make it themselves. So grab your remote, sit back and enjoy your wine!
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database