Translate Haskell into English Manually, Part II
I'd like to thank the readers of the haskell-cafe mailing list www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe) for taking the time to read and critique my code. I received comments from Benjamin Franksen, Bill Wood, Brian Hulley, Bulat Ziganshin, Jean-Philippe Bernardy, Malcolm Wallace, Pete Chown, Scott Turner, Tomasz Zielonka and Udo Stenzel. I received extensive feedback from Daniel Fischer and Neil Mitchell. I'd also like to thank my friends for their technical reviews: Anuranjan Shukla, Brandon L. Golm (who turns my Engrish into English), Brennan Evans, Christopher Golden, Krishna Srinivasan and Sam Rushing. In particular, Jared Updike was a great source of help throughout the entire process.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 18 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 38 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 10 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 13 min ago
14 hours 32 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
14 hours 57 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 11 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
20 hours 50 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 24 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
21 hours 52 min ago