Translate Haskell into English Manually, Part II
I'd like to thank the readers of the haskell-cafe mailing list www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe) for taking the time to read and critique my code. I received comments from Benjamin Franksen, Bill Wood, Brian Hulley, Bulat Ziganshin, Jean-Philippe Bernardy, Malcolm Wallace, Pete Chown, Scott Turner, Tomasz Zielonka and Udo Stenzel. I received extensive feedback from Daniel Fischer and Neil Mitchell. I'd also like to thank my friends for their technical reviews: Anuranjan Shukla, Brandon L. Golm (who turns my Engrish into English), Brennan Evans, Christopher Golden, Krishna Srinivasan and Sam Rushing. In particular, Jared Updike was a great source of help throughout the entire process.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development