Mambo Exploit Blocked by SELinux
Red Hat SELinux Guide: www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-4-Manual/selinux-guide
ComputerWorld Article on the Mambo Worm: www.computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/story/0,10801,108868,00.html?source=x73
Outpost24 Article on the Mambo Worm: www.outpost24.com/ops/delta/FrameIndex.jsp?page=/ops/delta/news/News.jsp%3FXID%3D1157%26XVCLANGUAGEID%3D
F-Secure Worm Report: www.f-secure.com/v-descs/mare_d.shtml
Bugtraq on Mambo Vulnerabilities: archives.neohapsis.com/archives/bugtraq/2006-02/0463.html
Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures Dictionary: www.cve.mitre.org
Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures Mambo Issue: www.cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2005-3738
“Disk Images under Linux”: www.mega-tokyo.com/osfaq/Disk%20Images%20Under%20Linux
Mambo RPM Packages: dag.wieers.com/packages/mambo
Richard Bullington-McGuire is the Managing Partner of PKR Internet, LLC, a software and systems consulting firm in Arlington, Virginia, specializing in Linux, open source and Java. He also founded The Obscure Organization, a nonprofit organization that promotes creativity and community through technology. He has been a Linux sysadmin since 1994. You can reach him at email@example.com.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer