Resources for “Operating Your Body at Peak Performance”
PlanetPenguin Racer: projects.planetpenguin.de/racer
Wikipedia entry on Repetitive Strain Injury: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repetitive_Strain_Injury
Marcel's Web site (check out the WFTL-LUG page): www.marcelgagne.com
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development