Resources for “Operating Your Body at Peak Performance”
PlanetPenguin Racer: projects.planetpenguin.de/racer
Wikipedia entry on Repetitive Strain Injury: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repetitive_Strain_Injury
Marcel's Web site (check out the WFTL-LUG page): www.marcelgagne.com
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing