Work the Shell - When Is “Good Enough” Good Enough?
Aug 28, 2006 By Dave Taylor
Shell scripting and obsessive-compulsive perfectionism is almost a contradction in terms.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- UNIX under the Desktop
- February 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Web Development
- Elementary, My Dear Linux User