Work the Shell - When Is “Good Enough” Good Enough?
Aug 28, 2006 By Dave Taylor
Shell scripting and obsessive-compulsive perfectionism is almost a contradction in terms.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions