Translate Haskell into English Manually
In the next part of this two part series, I'll build upon the concept of a parse pipeline with the State monad. Then, with all the pieces in place, I'll show the complete Haskell program. I'll also take a step back for some closing commentary.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation