Resources for Developing P2P Protocols across NAT
“Anatomy: A Look Inside Network Address Translators” by Geoff Huston: www.cisco.com/web/about/ac123/ac147/archived_issues/ipj_7-3/anatomy.html
UDP hole punching www.brynosaurus.com/pub/net/p2pnat
NATcheck: midcom-p2p.sourceforge.net (My code is derived partly from this)
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python