OOo Off the Wall: That's Your Version--Document Control in OOo Writer
Mar 07, 2006 By Bruce Byfield
Learn how to use Writer's version control tools to keep track of who made which changes and when, without diving into big CMS applications.
Find all of Bruce Byfield's OOo articles here.
Bruce Byfield is a computer journalist and course designer. His articles appear regularly on the Linux Journal and Newsforge Web sites.
-- Bruce Byfield (nanday)
- New Products
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Days Between Dates?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Computing without a Computer