OOo Off the Wall: That's Your Version--Document Control in OOo Writer
Mar 07, 2006 By Bruce Byfield
Learn how to use Writer's version control tools to keep track of who made which changes and when, without diving into big CMS applications.
Find all of Bruce Byfield's OOo articles here.
Bruce Byfield is a computer journalist and course designer. His articles appear regularly on the Linux Journal and Newsforge Web sites.
-- Bruce Byfield (nanday)
- The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Mint 18
- Petros Koutoupis' RapidDisk
- Oracle vs. Google: Round 2
- The FBI and the Mozilla Foundation Lock Horns over Known Security Hole
- Varnish Software's Varnish Massive Storage Engine
- Privacy and the New Math
- Ben Rady's Serverless Single Page Apps (The Pragmatic Programmers)