Resources for “Google Web Services”
The home page for the Google Web APIs is www.google.com/apis. That page has links to documentation, FAQs and registration forms that are necessary for an individual key.
Finally, the home page for Amazon Web Services (AWS) is www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=3435361. From that page, you can register for an ID, download and read documentation (including code examples in a variety of languages) and participate in forums for AWS developers. You also can find information about the Alexa Web search platform, which has different restrictions on its data from Google. A frequently updated Weblog with news and ideas about AWS is at aws.typepad.com.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- RSS Feeds
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Numerical Python
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Tails above the Rest, Part II