Resources for “Google Web Services”
The home page for the Google Web APIs is www.google.com/apis. That page has links to documentation, FAQs and registration forms that are necessary for an individual key.
Finally, the home page for Amazon Web Services (AWS) is www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?node=3435361. From that page, you can register for an ID, download and read documentation (including code examples in a variety of languages) and participate in forums for AWS developers. You also can find information about the Alexa Web search platform, which has different restrictions on its data from Google. A frequently updated Weblog with news and ideas about AWS is at aws.typepad.com.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment