Event organizers are looking for proposals on all aspects of Linux and
open-source technology. Both introductory lectures and advanced
discussions are welcome on topics such as
software development, databases, server applications, networking and
system administration. Those using Linux and open-source applications
also are invited to speak about their experiences and lessons learned.
Ninety-minute lecture slots are available during the event. Presenters
are asked to speak
for 45 to 60 minutes, leaving the rest of the time for a question and answer
session. A DHCP network connection to the Internet will be available for
each presentation (bring your own network cables). An overhead
1024x768 60Hz video projector may be available upon request.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds