Event organizers are looking for proposals on all aspects of Linux and
open-source technology. Both introductory lectures and advanced
discussions are welcome on topics such as
software development, databases, server applications, networking and
system administration. Those using Linux and open-source applications
also are invited to speak about their experiences and lessons learned.
Ninety-minute lecture slots are available during the event. Presenters
are asked to speak
for 45 to 60 minutes, leaving the rest of the time for a question and answer
session. A DHCP network connection to the Internet will be available for
each presentation (bring your own network cables). An overhead
1024x768 60Hz video projector may be available upon request.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations