Event organizers are looking for proposals on all aspects of Linux and
open-source technology. Both introductory lectures and advanced
discussions are welcome on topics such as
software development, databases, server applications, networking and
system administration. Those using Linux and open-source applications
also are invited to speak about their experiences and lessons learned.
Ninety-minute lecture slots are available during the event. Presenters
are asked to speak
for 45 to 60 minutes, leaving the rest of the time for a question and answer
session. A DHCP network connection to the Internet will be available for
each presentation (bring your own network cables). An overhead
1024x768 60Hz video projector may be available upon request.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Why Python?
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python