Resources for “Getting Started with mod_security”
The Open Web Application Security Project Home Page: www.owasp.org
The official mod_security home page, where you can obtain source code, official documentation and links to external resources as well: www.modsecurity.org
“Introducing mod_security”, by Ivan Ristic, mod_security's creator: www.onlamp.com/pub/a/apache/2003/11/26/mod_security.html
“What's New in ModSecurity”, by Ivan Ristic. An overview of mod_security 1.9's new features: www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/6350
“ModSecurity For Apache User Guide” (for mod_security 1.9): modsecurity.org/documentation/modsecurity-apache-manual-1.9.html
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- So girls had it better ?
2 min 50 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
22 min 57 sec ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
5 hours 55 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
10 hours 58 min ago
11 hours 17 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
11 hours 42 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
11 hours 55 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
17 hours 34 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
18 hours 9 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
18 hours 37 min ago