Resources for “Getting Started with mod_security”
The Open Web Application Security Project Home Page: www.owasp.org
The official mod_security home page, where you can obtain source code, official documentation and links to external resources as well: www.modsecurity.org
“Introducing mod_security”, by Ivan Ristic, mod_security's creator: www.onlamp.com/pub/a/apache/2003/11/26/mod_security.html
“What's New in ModSecurity”, by Ivan Ristic. An overview of mod_security 1.9's new features: www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/6350
“ModSecurity For Apache User Guide” (for mod_security 1.9): modsecurity.org/documentation/modsecurity-apache-manual-1.9.html
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Download "Build a Private Cloud for Less Than $10,000!"
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- DevOps for Dummies
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- New Products
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal