Generating Firewall Rules with Perl
Jan 26, 2006 By Mike Diehl
With all of the evil-doers on the Internet, even most new computer users understand the importance of having a secure firewall.
Mike Diehl is a freelance Computer Nerd specializing in Linux administration, programing, and VoIP. Mike lives in Albuquerque, NM. with his wife and 3 sons. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- An Introduction to GCC Compiler Intrinsics in Vector Processing
- RSS Feeds
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- eCryptfs: a Stacked Cryptographic Filesystem
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Work the Shell - Parsing Command-Line Options with getopt
- MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3 - Comparing Command-Line Interfaces