Resources for “Assessing Ruby on Rails”
Ruby on Rails is an open-source project hosted at www.rubyonrails.com. This site hosts not only a great de al of code, but also much documentation, demos (including movies) and mailing lists for Rails enthusiasts.
As of this writing, an excellent printed book about Rails has just been released by the Pragmatic Programmers. Information about both the book and its current status are available at www.pragmaticprogrammer.com.
O'Reilly's “OnLamp” site has published several articles about Ruby on Rails. One good introductory article is at www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/rails.html?page=1.
The Ruby home page is at www.ruby-lang.org. This page has many links to other sites, including tutorials and documentation, for the Ruby language.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS