Resources for “Assessing Ruby on Rails”
Ruby on Rails is an open-source project hosted at www.rubyonrails.com. This site hosts not only a great de al of code, but also much documentation, demos (including movies) and mailing lists for Rails enthusiasts.
As of this writing, an excellent printed book about Rails has just been released by the Pragmatic Programmers. Information about both the book and its current status are available at www.pragmaticprogrammer.com.
O'Reilly's “OnLamp” site has published several articles about Ruby on Rails. One good introductory article is at www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/rails.html?page=1.
The Ruby home page is at www.ruby-lang.org. This page has many links to other sites, including tutorials and documentation, for the Ruby language.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Text Manipulation with sed
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects